Chipotle Ranch Pork Salad
1 can. black beans, drained and rinsed
salsa, to taste
Green Chile Shredded Pork:
2 lb. pork roast
1 small can of green chiles (mild)
1/2 c. green salsa
1 c. chicken broth.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred. I really like the flavor that the green chiles add without giving it too much heat.
3 c. cooked rice
1 T. lime juice
1/2 c. cilantro
Drizzle lime juice over rice and add cilantro. Stir.
- Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad Kit contains seven superfoods: kale, green cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, chicory, roasted pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, plus a poppy seed dressing.
- Eat Smart Wild Greens and Quinoa Salad Kit features seven superfoods: kale, beet greens, julienned broccoli, carrots, red cabbage, quinoa and almonds complete with an avocado herb dressing to make a hearty, healthy salad anyone is sure to love.
- Eat Smart Beets and Greens Salad Kit is a powerful combination of six superfoods with perfectly cooked beets, kale, beet greens, red chard, Red Cabbage and broccoli, topped with golden raisins, feta cheese and white wine vinaigrette for a sweet, savory and healthy flavor.
- Eat Smart Roasted Yam Salad Kit is a unique blend of eight superfoods that combines roasted yams with bright dried currants and cranberries, kale, red and green cabbage, and Brussels sprouts. It’s topped with the savory nutty crunch of dried sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and a classic custom-made vinaigrette
- Eat Smart Ginger Bok Choy Salad Kit is bursting with fantastic flavors from the Far East. Packed with six superfoods that include sugar snap peas, carrots, Napa cabbage, broccoli, Bok choy and red cabbage, plus peanuts and a ginger sesame dressing.
- New! Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad kit contains six superfoods, and includes savoy, red, and green cabbage, carrots and kale. The powerful blend of vegetables is enhanced by preservative free toppings including cashews, sesame sticks and a sweet sesame dressing.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.