This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fisher-Price. All opinions are 100% mine.
I couldn’t wait to start making them with my own children when they hit the preschool years. This year we added a fun twist to ours; a Thomas twist!
construction paper/ cardstock in coordinating colors
5 stick gum pack
4 red and white mints
1 roll fruit flavored candies
1 mini candy bar
a variety of chocolate candies for any other details such as a smoke stack, etc.
2. Cut a rectangle of construction paper the width of your gum. Wrap and secure with glue.
3. Hot glue the gum to the bottom of the candy roll.
5. Glue mints on the gum pack.
6. Glue any other candy details to the train.
7. Attach face to the front of the candy roll.
You might also like…