Summer is the season that we look forward to every year! Learn the top 5 summer injuries that occur among children and how to prevent them. Thank you Shriners Hospitals for Children® for sponsoring my writing and sharing these safety tips with my children in a fun and interactive way.
Here’s a quick video that I took at that event!
- Swing sitting down.
- Slide feet first, one child at a time.
- Do not push or shove others on the playground.
- Always swim with an adult or a friend.
- Wear a life jacket when near the water.
- Never play on or around lawn mowers.
- Do not play around fire pits, campfires or grills.
You can find the complete guide to summer safety tips and activity pages to share with your children by visiting the Shriners Hospitals for Children® On Track For a Safe Summer website.
Here’s to a #SafeSummer!
Special thanks to Green Vintage Photography for providing some of these beautiful images of the event.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Shriners Hospitals for Children®.