The EASIEST Taco Soup Recipe
This soup is the easiest taco soup recipe that you'll ever make. Pour 2 cans of everything into your slow cooker with a pound of ground beef and a few packets of seasoning and you are done!
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef browned
- 1 onion diced
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 packets taco seasoning (1/3 c. if using bulk taco seasoning)
- 2 cans chili beans in sauce
- 2 cans Rotel (tomatoes and green chiles)
- 2 cans beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cans hominy or corn drained
- 4 cups chicken broth (1 box)
Brown turkey with minced onion. Drain. Pour into slow cooker.
Sprinkle with taco seasoning and dry ranch seasoning.
Add chili beans.
Drain hominy and beans. Add to slow cooker.
Pour chicken broth over ingredients and stir to mix.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Serve with corn chips, sour cream, cheese, green onions, olives or any other toppings you'd like.
Can use frozen corn (1-2 cups) instead of canned corn/hominy.