Free Printable 2015 Planner

Free Printable 2015 Planner

This year is quickly coming to a close, as much as I would like to pause it for awhile, and my 2014 printable calendar and weekly planner is coming to an end as well. But don’t fret, I have the 2015 one to share! I had a lot of fun making my own printables this time!

11/21/14 Update! The Printable Holiday Planner pages are ready to add to the 2015 planner! It comes with a meal plan, gift list, contact list, December calendar, and planner cover. You can print those out here.

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

Each is free to download and print for yourself. Just follow the links!

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

It comes with 12 calendar pages

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

A Menu Planner and Grocery List

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

A Dates to Remember Page, for a quick glance at upcoming birthdays, etc.

printable note pages 2015

5 Colors of Note Pages

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

Daily Planner Pages

Printable planner 2015

…and 4 styles of Planner Covers!

FREE Printable 2015 Planner

I LOVE these plastic folders. I have 5 of them in my binder. I use it to hold the current monthly calendar so that it is easy to pull out, for coupons, checks, and to organize my blogging campaigns. They are great!

Click the links to below download, print, hole punch, and add to a 3 ring binder for your own free planner!

Here’s to an organized 2015!

calendar collage

Pink

Goldenrod

Lilac

Mint

planners cover collage

Planner Binder Covers (8×10):

{Click links below to print}

Aqua

Goldenrod

Pink

Mint

Comments

1. Karyn says

I just came across your blog while looking for a simple calendar to print and I found a gem. Thank you for your generosity.

2. Sally says

I love these! I have looked far and wide to find a portrait monthly calendar that begins with Sunday that is colorful. You have delivered! Plus, in addition to the calendar I was needing, you have extras that are adorable and useful. Thank you so very much for sharing!

3. Janet says

These planners are a life saver as my resolution this year is to get organized. That too free is like the icing on the cake. You are too generous may God bless you.

4. Lara says

Hi, first of all your stuff is amazing and thank you so much for sharing!! I was wondering what program you use to create the notes? I have been trying to customize my own note paper for grad school and have been having some issues!!

5. Kaci Kalbes says

You have really helped me get this year off to a great start! I can’t thank you enough for how helpful this is! I hope one day I can be as organized as I am in my dreams!

6. shannon says

hi brandy – these are so perfect for my style of planning – thank you for your generosity and blessing us with it being “free!” i had a question though.
    is there a way for me to print these without it saying “1 of 1”, the http, “january”, “date & time” stamps on my paper.
    i don’t know how to get rid of that and have it be just as your examples are in your photos.
    would appreciate your help.

thanks so much!!!

• says

Hi Shannon! Are you printing them from the pdf links? If you click through the links to the google docs, it shouldn’t have the time stamp/website on them. That is very strange!

• says

So I looked through “printer settings” on my computer to see if there was any way to print it like you described. If your “Print header and footer” option is checked then it will print the time stamps. I tried it and it printed them on one of the pages. If you uncheck it, it should print normally. Hopefully that’s all it was, just a setting that was checked on your computer. Let me know!

7. Supriya Saxena says

Hi Brandy,

I was looking for Printable Expenses Tracker Sheets for my A5 Filofax and came across
    your site. Love the colors and designs of your planner. Will attempt to see if I can resize your sheets for my A5. Beautiful colors and done in such an eye-catching, appealing manner. Great work!!

Supriya

• says

Thank you! I don’t know a lot about resizing the prints, I’m hoping you can get it to work for your planner! Have a great weekend!

8. Aul says

Wow, perhaps too late for me to see those. But, they are incredible 😀 thanks a lot. I downloaded ’em all already *Hi5 from Malang, Indonesia*

9. Sharlene says

Great resources, I hope I can make it work for me!! – I will post again!! – Thank you for your help..

10. Angie says

These printables are so fabulous. Thank you for sharing them! I’m working on my calendar for the 2015-2016 school year. Do you happen to have a blank calendar template I could add more months?

Brandy, you are a living, breathing, Angel to my Fiance and me for making this complete planner for free.

I have had a traumatic brain injury since I was eighteen-years-old (I am forty-five now), and my Fiance recently received a head injury within the last two years (he is forty-one), and we must write everything down, such as our many doctors appointments, medical tests, our children’s school related events (I have a Son that will be a 7th grader, and two daughters–a Senior in High School that is Graduating and starting college in the fall at our community college with grants and scholarships, and another child transferring from the community college, over to the University of Michigan-Flint in the fall on grants and scholarships for her third year of college), our grocery list, and so on, or we will forget a lot of things and miss out on some of the most important things in our lives, along with remembering the normal everyday things, such as what we needed at the grocery store, and so much more.

I must thank you so very much for making this yearly planner, as neither of us can work, so we have no income, (we rely on food stamps, charities, and sometimes, our families for things that cost money, and have had to rely on the mostly used notebooks our families or charities give us for these things, which makes it very hard for us to keep track of everything and stay organized. Currently, we live out of one of my Fiance’s parent’s bedrooms, and I do mean live, seeing I am bedridden unless in my wheelchair. We cook in our bedroom and use a small college cubed sized fridge for food. We have really nothing. My son (my ex-husband and I have joint custody and we share him ever other week, has a room that he must share with his parents chest freezer and all their “Junk Room” stuff. My older daughter lives with my mom and helps her when needed, seeing it is closer to college, she has no bills to pay, and my mom has had two open heart surgeries. My middle child, my daughter, lives with her father until my fiance and I can get a place of our own. She will be eighteen in July. Thanks to you, we will have so much less stress and frustration this year keeping important appointments, and being able to grocery shop and plan meals for our kids without forgetting to buy a lot of the ingredients.

Thank you, Brandy, you are truly a blessing to us. Hopefully, our families, or our children’s used school supplies, the Salvation Army or Goodwill will help us with the binders and anything else we need to make them and such, seeing that we cannot buy the items ourselves, and the Salvation Army and Goodwill get tons of used (some brand new, too) in once school lets out. My fiance will even dumpster dive at office supply shops if he has to, just to try and find things we can use. Even outdated calendars, we just look online and switch the dates accordingly, by blacking out the old date with a marker, and writing in the new dates with a pen or finer tipped marker someone gave us. We will need to print out one for each of us, so we can keep everything organized for both of us, (which works out great right now, as a friend bought a ton of printer paper on clearance, and gave us a couple of packs) and it will be indispensable to us in so many ways! They will go everywhere with us! (If possible, we plan on making mini-planners from these by shrinking down some of the sheets, and sewing a small paper planner book together that we can carry with us when we go out or are apart, (which will be so much easier for me to carry on my wheelchair) and then we can write any new information in both our larger planners when we get home, just to keep things organized and in order, plus our family can write in them as well, to remind us of things or keep us informed of important events, or even leave us little notes on how their day went, so it will be sort of like having memory books, too!). This will also help us plan our wedding and my daughter’s High School Graduation, too. Thank goodness the food stamps will cover the food, but we have to plan on ways to make money to cover any other expenses.

Joe has one son (both our oldest are the same age–twenty), and his son recently got married and gave us our first Grandchild, a beautiful Granddaughter, so it will help us keep “our” blended families important information (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc.) with us as well.

We are going to add a few things, such as zipper pockets to keep coupons and gift ideas for our family that we can make when we have a little bit of money to buy, so we can re-purpose and or up-cycle things we think they could use. That will have to wait for a while, though, seeing we have no income, we cannot even make things to sell (we make new jewelry out of old pieces, which can be intact or broken, wire of all types, old watch faces, old leather belts, and such (stuff most see as junk, we see as a new life, just waiting to be created. I also have no fabric, sewing materials, or craft items left, so we have nothing to sell. We keep asking people for what they think is “junk”, broken or not, and we will take just about anything and try to fix it, turn it into something “new” that can be used again or in a different way. This planner will even remind us when and where to go “junking” on the best garbage days, and ask people we know for items they don’t want, or if we see a yard sale, we offer to remove anything left over for free, so they don’t have to worry about it, hoping we can find pieces to fix or create something new for someone to use. Thank you so much for your loving and compassionate heart! I am very serious. We have nothing due to a series of unfortunate events and had to sell everything, so we happily take what it thrown away or given to us and either use it or try to make it better to sell it just to buy personal items one cannot get at the charities, medications our insurance does not cover, or to pay any bills. You truly are a Godsend.

• says

Wow, when it rains it pours! I’m so sorry for all that you are going through right now and am glad this planner is helping you so much. Prayers, Brandy.

12. Jessica says

I was wondering how did you make your own pages? I’ve been wanting to do a project for my daughter and her friends for a back to school organization/ spa party but have no idea where to go to customize our own papers. I’d greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction! Thanks so much in advance!!

• says

Hi Jessica! I’ve heard the best program is Adobe Illustrator for things like this, but it is pricey. I use PicMonkey. It is a free program, but I use the upgraded version for about $5/year for extra fonts, etc. You click “design”, choose the size of project (8×10, 5×7) you want, then add text and overlays, etc. It’s very versatile and while it might not be the quickest way it’s definitely affordable and how I made the entire 2015 planner set! Hope that helps!