Chicken Caesar wraps are so easy to make and are perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Thank you, Mission® Foods for sponsoring this simple recipe.
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Guys, I’m such a salad snob. Nothing is better than a salad and sandwich for a simple lunch—so why not combine the two into a wrap? These Chicken Caesar Wraps are so delicious and filled with everything that makes a Chicken Caesar Salad awesome. The best part? They are light, packed with produce and protein, and are high in fiber. Because let’s be honest, not many of us are still going strong with those New Year Resolutions, but it isn’t too late to make better choices and incorporate a little more salad, protein, and Better For You ingredients into your everyday meals.
Wraps are a great way to pack lunch and eat on the go—no fork necessary. I used Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps this time and they worked perfectly! Each tortilla has 15g of fiber, are only 60 calories, and have zero sugars. They’re also packed with zesty spinach flavor and with just 3g net carbs per tortilla, they’re perfect for a low carb meal.
Chicken Caesar Wrap Ingredients
- Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps
- cooked chicken
- romaine lettuce
- Caesar dressing
- parmesan cheese
Making a Chicken Caesar Wrap is as easy as tossing all of the ingredients together in a salad bowl and spooning it into the center of a Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wrap.
Wrap each tortilla up like a burrito and secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
Tip: heat Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them before filling with Caesar salad. This softens them up, making them easier to wrap. I do this anytime I use tortillas; whether it’s flour, corn, or a wrap.
More Wrap Ideas and Fillings
- Bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
- Egg salad.
- Tuna salad with lettuce and tomato.
- Chicken salad with grapes and walnuts.
- Chicken and lettuce drizzled with buffalo sauce and light ranch dressing.
Chicken Caesar Wraps Recipe
- 6 Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped or torn
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup light Caesar salad dressing
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cheese, and dressing in a bowl. Toss to coat evenly with dressing.
- Warm tortillas in microwave, wrapped in paper towels, for 10-20 seconds.
- Spoon salad mixture in the center of each tortilla. Wrap up tightly like a burrito.
Mission® Carb Balance Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps and Mission® Protein Tortilla Wraps provide “Better Choices Made Easy” to inspire Better for You meal ideas great for any time of day, like this one!
Thank you, Mission® Foods for sponsoring this post.