A two-sided tissue holder pouch is perfect for cold and flu season. One side can hold a pack of tissues, the other side can hold a mini bottle of sanitizer and a lip gloss! This post was sponsored by GOJO Industries, the makers of Purel and contains affiliate links.
For 60 more sewing projects, check out my sewing book for kids!
How to sew a two-sided tissue holder for your purse or backpack.
- Fabric Scraps
- Measuring Tape
- Tissue Pouch (2×4.5″) (affiliate)
- PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- Lip gloss, optional
Directions to make a fabric tissue holder.
1. Cut your fabrics. You will need 1 main fabric for the body and 1 contrasting fabric for the pocket.
Body: (cut 2) 5 3/4″ x 7 1/2″
Pocket: (cut 1) 4″ x 7 1/2″
Seam allowance 1/4″
5. Pin sides and stitch both sides closed, leaving the top and bottom open.
7. Press seams flat.
9. Fold the top down 1 3/4″.
12. Stitch sides closed and trim close to seam.
13. Turn right side out.
You’re going to love this double-sided tissue holder so much you’ll want to make a few more to keep on hand for gifts!
You might also like…