The delicious taste of snickerdoodle cookies in bar form. No scooping or rolling! Our snickerdoodle cookie bars are easy to make and absolutely delicious.
You might also like our sugar cookie bars or our peanut butter chocolate bars—delicious cookie desserts in bar form.
Watch our step by step video!
Soft, chewy, and loaded with cinnamon and sugar flavor. These snickerdoodle cookie bars are so easy to make and yummy too! No need to scoop the dough into balls and roll them in cinnamon sugar. These bars are made with batter and are poured into a 9×13 baking dish.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Bar Ingredients
- melted butter
- brown sugar
- cream of tartar
- baking soda
- all purpose flour
- cinnamon and sugar
How To Make Snickerdoodle Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13″ baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs together with a mixer. Add dry ingredients, mix, and pour into the prepared baking dish.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the batter with cinnamon and sugar. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.
Allow cookie bars to cool in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing.
The texture is a cross between a coffee cake and a cookie—maybe calling them snickerdoodle blondies would be more appropriate. Whatever they are, they are chewy, soft, and perfectly coated with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.
This recipe makes 24 small bars or 12 large. Wrap the baking dish with plastic to keep fresh. Store at room temperature.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars Recipe
Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
Cookie Bar Batter
- 1 cup melted butter cooled slightly
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a 9x13" baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs together. Add baking soda, cream of tartar, salt and flour. Mix thoroughly. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.Sprinkle batter with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out dry.Allow cookie bars to cool in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing.
Although I haven’t made any of your recipes yet or tried any of your cute creations, since coming across my Goggle news feed on April 1, 2022, (I Hope this is NOT an April Fool’s Joke because I am truly interested in your blog. 😁) I WILL be making these Snickerdoodle Bars for my husband, he loves Snickerdoodle anything & we haven’t had this yet. I know he WILL enjoy these. I WILL be responding to you about how he likes them as soon as he has one to let you know. I look forward to seeing your recipes & creations. Thank you…..
Aww, I’m so glad you stumbled across the site! Welcome!! 🙂