Delicious Asian chicken noodle bowls come together quickly for a dinner the whole family will enjoy! Everyone can build their own and customize it to their liking. Thank you Foster Farms for sponsoring our delicious weeknight dinner!
A few weeks ago I was given a sample of a noodle bowl that one of our local grocery stores sold in their freezer section. I don’t generally try a sample and then go directly over and buy it off the shelf, but this time I did. The frozen bowls were delicious and easy to heat so I bought a box of them to have for quick lunches. Sounds great right? Downside…they were pricey! It was definitely not something that I could buy frequently for the whole family because that would quickly add up for 6 people. So I set out to find the right ingredients to make my own. The broth was simple and the seasonings were minimal. The flavor came from the chicken and cilantro.
I found a bag of Foster Farms Sauté Ready marinated and frozen chicken breast pieces and decided to try them in our noodle bowls. The chicken gave the perfect flavor to the broth and was JUST what I was looking for! Here is how to assemble your own Asian inspired noodle bowls at home.
5 More Weeknight Dinners You May Enjoy
Asian Chicken Noodle Bowls
(scroll down for printable recipe)
8 c. chicken broth
1 T. olive oil
1 bag Foster Farms Sauté Ready Asian Style Marinaded Chicken Breast Pieces
1 16 oz. box linguini or fettucinni
thinly cut carrots (found in a bag in the produce section)
green onions, chopped
Boil pasta according to package. Drain.
While pasta is cooking, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil.
Add diced vegetables and chicken.
Asian Chicken Noodle Bowls (Printable Recipe)
Asian Chicken Noodle Bowls
- 8 cup chicken broth
- 1 olive oil
- 28 oz. bag Foster Farms Sauté Ready Asian Style Marinaded Chicken Breast Pieces
- 16 oz. box linguini or fettucinni
- snow peas
- thinly cut carrots found in a bag in the produce section
- green onions chopped
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook chicken according to package. The entire bag sautés in about 10 minutes and goes directly from the freezer to the skillet---no thawing needed!
- Boil pasta according to package. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, bring chicken broth to a rolling boil.
- Divide pasta among bowls and ladle 1 c. chicken broth into each bowl.
- Add diced vegetables and chicken.
- Garnish with a handful of green onions and cilantro.
- Cover tightly and let steep for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld and vegetables to soften a bit. To eat, gently spoon noodles from the bottom of the bowl to mix with the vegetable and slurp away!
Here are 7 more noodle bowl recipes from Southern Living.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms Sauté Ready.