Oven fajitas made with seasoned chicken, bell peppers, onions, and sliced chicken all baked together on a sheet pan for the perfect blend of flavors. Oven fajitas are a great weeknight meal. Serve with warm flour tortillas, guacamole, and sour cream. Thank you, Foster Farms, for sponsoring this delicious comfort meal.
This easy weeknight recipe is my kind of comfort food. I love fresh Mex and all of the flavors and warmth that come with it. We’ve been swamped lately with marching band practice, piano lesson and Boy Scout activities. Our evenings are definitely not our own so easy weeknight dinner recipes like this are golden over here!
5 More Easy Weeknight Dinners You Might Like
Slow cooker Carnitas Street Tacos: delicious and full of flavor. Perfect to pile into corn tortillas. Serve with shredded lettuce, a lime wedge and cojita cheese!
Stroganoff Loaf: one of our family’s favorite dinners! Super kid friendly dinner to serve with a big green salad.
Turkey and Sausage Slow cooker Chili: slow cooked all day and ready to eat when you are! The perfect blend of turkey, sausage, peppers, and beans.
Creamy Potato Soup in 30 minutes: thickened with a country gravy mix for a delicious and creamy soup. Tastes like it has simmered all day, but comes together in 30 minutes.
Slow cooker Green Chili Shredded Pork for Tacos or Salad: my favorite pork to use on pork salads or inside tacos.
The icing on the cake is that they bake up using one pan. Don’t you love one-pan dinners? Less dishes for those busy nights. Be sure to make a batch of homemade guacamole to go with these oven fajitas!
Oven Fajitas (Chicken or Vegetable)
scroll down for printable version
1 lb. Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken Breast Fillets
4 bell peppers
1 medium yellow onion
2 T. fajita seasoning (homemade or store bought)
3 T. olive oil
Oven Fajitas Recipe (Printable Version)
- 1 lb. Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 fajita seasoning homemade or store bought
- 3 olive oil
- flour tortillas fajita size
- Slice peppers and onions thinly. You can use any variety of bell peppers you'd like, but I like my fajitas colorful so I bought a variety pack with orange, green, yellow, and red.
- Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Arrange chicken on top of peppers and sprinkle 2 of fajita seasoning over entire tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken, peppers, and onions, and use tongs to give everything a nice toss before baking.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring once mid way through the cooking process.
- Serve with warm tortillas and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken