A quick and easy tied up cardstock candy pouch that you can make! No pattern or printable required! Fun to customize for different holidays and occasions.
This post was originally shared in 2014 and has been updated to include a video and new images. This post contains affiliate links.
Watch our step by step video!
Tied Up Cardstock Candy Pouch
- 6″x6″, 9″x9″ or 12″x12″ piece of paper
- straight edge
- hole punch
- something to score the paper
Steps to Make Your Own Cardstock Candy Pouch
All that is required to make these pouches are a few scored lines and folds! Once your pouch has been folded, you’ll hold punch the corners, lace with twine, and tie together!
Fill with candy or snacks.
This tutorial makes 1 (4″) candy pouch.
Tied Up Cardstock Candy Pouch Tutorial
Inspired by Alderberry Hill.
Tied Up Cardstock Candy Pouches
- paper cutter
- scoring tool
- hole punch
- 6"x6" cardstock
- ribbon or twine
- Score the paper at 2″ and 4″ on both sides. This will create a 9 square grid.
- Score the square in each corner (4 of them) diagonally starting at the outer corner and going towards the middle.
- Fold along scored lines.
- Fold the diagonal scored lines toward the center, pulling the folds in and creating 4 little pouches.
- Hole punch one hole on the center of each diagonal fold towards the tip.
- Lace ribbon or twine through the holes to bring the corners together.
- Tie ends of twine into a bow.
Here is another candy box to make.