These chocolate peanut butter pretzels are simply the BEST. Pretzel rods are rolled in peanut butter then dipped in chocolate. So easy, so delicious.
If you love the combination of chocolate and pretzels you’ll love our Take 5 English toffee recipe!
Watch our step by step video!
Chocolate covered pretzels are easy, and delicious, but CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZELS are simply amazing. We’ve been making these for years. My husband used to make chocolate pretzels for his coworkers at Christmas (now I usually send English toffee to the office with him). He made all different kinds, and peanut butter was always our favorite.
I usually have the ingredients on hand so they are a great late night snack to whip up—this is a no judgement zone.
Mac had fun making them with me for the video. He kept said, “These are amazing. These are SO yummy. These are my favorite.”
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Rods
- pretzel rods
- creamy peanut butter
- chocolate chips or melting chocolate wafers
- sprinkles (optional)
It really is as easy as rolling each pretzel rod in peanut butter and dipping it in melted chocolate. You don’t need a lot of peanut butter, just roll it until it is coated. Scroll to the end for step by step photos, but these are literally the easiest treat to make. Ever.
3 More Holiday Treat Recipes You’ll Love
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
- wax or parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- microwave safe bowl
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or melting chocolate wafers
- 24 pretzel rods
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue to heat in microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth. Stir.
- Roll each pretzel rod in peanut butter. You don't need a lot of peanut butter, just enough to coat the pretzel.
- Dip in melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet covered with parchment or wax paper. Add sprinkles (optional)
- Let rest until chocolate hardens. This process can be sped up by placing tray in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
This recipe makes 24-36 pretzel rods. These store well at room temperature in an air tight container and last at least a week.