Watch our step by step video!
Pie Crust Options
- Homemade Pie Crust (you can find the recipe that I use in my banana cream pie post)
- Store bought pie dough
- Freezer pie crust
- Graham cracker pie crust
My personal favorites are homemade crust and graham cracker crust, but you can use whatever you’d like! If you make your own crust make sure to bake it, and let it cool before adding the strawberries and glaze.
How To Make Strawberry Glaze
Now all that’s left to do is slice up a pound of strawberries and fold them in with the glaze.
How To Serve Fresh Strawberry Pie
Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 8 oz. can of unsweetened crushed pineapple.
- 1 pkg of cook-n-serve vanilla pudding mix 3 oz.
- 1 pkg of sugar-free strawberry gelatin 0.3 oz.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 pie crust
- whipped cream
- Keep the juice you drain from the pineapple. Add water to it to make 1 1/2 cups. Transfer to saucepan.
- Whisk in pudding mix and gelatin until combined. Bring to boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in pineapple. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice strawberries. Add them to the pudding/gelatin mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Pour into pie crust. Chill 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream.
Welcome! I'm Brandy, mother to 5 darling kiddos and a cute black lab named Toby. My husband is in the Coast Guard so we've lived all over the place, turning each house into a home. I love baking, sewing, making cute things with my kids, and sharing what I've learned with all of you!