Sliced turkey, creamy avocado and cheese are piled onto rolls and brushed with seasoned butter. Avocado turkey sliders will become a favorite!
More Delicious Sandwich Recipes
Avocado Turkey Sliders
(scroll down for printable recipe)
1 avocado, sliced
1 (8 oz.) package Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast*
12 slices cheese
1/4 c. melted butter
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
*I used Oscar Mayer Selects Natural which is made with no artificial ingredients, and is minimally processed. Selects Natural has no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no gluten and no by-products.
Add tops to rolls.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
The garlic butter mixed with creamy avocado, smoked turkey, and cheese is an explosion in your mouth! Since these sliders only take 5 minutes to bake it’s easy to keep these going for a large crowd!
Avocado Turkey Sliders Printable Recipe
Avocado Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 rolls
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 8 oz. package Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast*
- 3 slices cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Slice avocado into strips. Then slice them in half again. Slice cheese into small squares, 4 squares per slice of cheese.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and slice in half. Start with 2-3 small pieces of avocado, followed by 2 slices of turkey and 2 small squares of cheese.
- Add tops to rolls.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush rolls with garlic butter mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Add a toothpick, optional, to hold sliders together.
With Oscar Mayer Selects Natural, you don’t need to give up the good stuff to enjoy the quality cold cuts your family deserves. Oscar Mayer Selects Natural is the perfect choice for anyone looking for quality cold cuts that have no artificial ingredients and delicious taste. I love that they offer these natural lunchmeats in so many delicious varieties: Slow Roasted Turkey, Applewood Smoked Turkey, Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken, Applewood Smoked Ham and Slow Roasted Roast Beef.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.