This Mother’s Day, pamper mom with a bath and body gift basket that’s filled with a collection of Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Body Wash, lotion, a body pouf, wash cloths and more! This post has been sponsored by Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My mom and my sister are my favorite people to shop for because we like all of the same things! They both live out of state, so it is fun to send them things that I like using in my own home. Last year, I sent my sister a collection of Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day hand soaps for her birthday in a variety of scents. She absolutely loved them!
I’ve been a fan of the Mrs. Meyer’s products for quite some time but only recently started using the body wash this past year. I love that it comes in my favorite Mrs. Meyer’s scents like Honeysuckle, Rain Water, and Lemon Verbena. You can find it in the body wash aisle of the personal care section at Walmart. Each scent reminds me of the garden. My mom has a beautiful yard and loves growing her own flowers. I knew she would like this variety of scents, so I picked up a variety from Walmart to send to her (plus a couple of bottles to keep for myself!). Click here to find where you can get your own gift basket essentials!
What to Include in a Bath and Body Gift Basket
- Mrs. Meyer’s Body Wash: The body wash formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients, aloe, flaxseed oil, essential oils, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients, leaving your skin smooth and soft. It is also cruelty free and free of parabens, phthalates, MEA, DEA, artificial colors or animal-derived ingredients. All of the scents are wonderful, but here are the ones that I chose to include:
- Honeysuckle: sweet, feminine, and reminds me of spring. It is one of my favorite scents and leaves your skin smelling amazing.
- Rain Water:
fresh, clean water-based scent with hints of floral. It is the perfect combination of clean and floral scents.
- Basil: a mild sweet and subtle scent, not at all savory as you might expect.
- Wash Cloths
- Perfect to wet with warm water and wipe your face after a long day.
- To use for occasional exfoliating.
- A body pouf pairs perfectly with body wash. It helps the body wash suds up and go quite a bit farther than a wash cloth.
The body wash itself is moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling soft. I love that there really isn’t a need for applying lotion directly after a shower, but I still included a bottle of body lotion for hands and feet since my mom lives in an extremely dry climate.
- Perfect to keep near a sink to clean nails after gardening.
- Because no relaxing evening is complete without a candle. Perfect to light while soaking in the tub.
Optional items for a Mother’s Day Bath and Body Gift Basket
- Nail Kit
- Lip Gloss
- Sleep mask
Here are a few more gift ideas that you might like:
Leave a Reply