Chocolate pretzel wreaths are easy to make and the perfect sweet and salty treat for the holidays! Dipped in green melting chocolate and sprinkled with holiday sprinkles.
Watch our step by step video! (plays under first image)
Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths
There’s nothing fancy about this treat, they are made from 3 ingredients and take just minutes to put together. Pretzel wreaths are the perfect treat for kids to help with too as they are very forgiving. How pretty would one of these look on a plate of holiday cookies and treats?
I sprinkled mine with these cute holly sprinkles from Michaels, but there are so many fun ways to customize them! If I had cinnamon red hots I would have used those instead of the red sugar balls that were in the sprinkle mix (they taste better!).
How pretty would these be completely dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with white sanding sugar? They’d look like snowflakes!
You can add candy bows or other details, but if you’re looking for the easiest version just make them how I did.
Chocolate Pretzel Wreath Ingredients
- Mini Pretzels
- Green Candy Melts: any brand, but I used Wilton’s dark green candy melts.
- Sprinkles: or any other details you’d like to add to the pretzel wreaths.
How To Make Pretzel Wreaths
Step 1: line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
Step 2: melt the green candy melts according to the package instructions. I included notes at the bottom of the recipe for achieving the best results for smooth, dippable chocolate.
Step 3: Dip 5 pretzels halfway in chocolate and arrange them on the baking sheet in a wreath shape. Don’t worry about allowing all of the excess chocolate to drip off. You want a bit of excess to stabilize the wreath.
Step 4: Dip another 5 pretzels in chocolate and place them on top of the first layer of pretzels. I staggered them so that they covered the spaces between the pretzels in the first layer.
Step 5: Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles and let stand until the chocolate has hardened. This only takes about 10 minutes with candy melts.
Store finished pretzels in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Chocolate Pretzel Wreath Recipe
Chocolate Pretzel Wreaths
- 120 mini pretzels
- 8 oz. green melting chocolate wafers (Wilton)
- holiday sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the green melting chocolates according to the package instructions in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Dip 5 pretzels halfway in green chocolate and arrange on the baking sheet in a wreath shape.
- Dip 5 more pretzels halfway in green chocolate and place them on top of the first layer of pretzels so that you have two rows of pretzels. I staggered them so that the second layer of pretzels covered the spaces between the pretzels in the first layer.
- Add sprinkles and let the pretzel wreaths set up.
Welcome! I'm Brandy, mother to 5 darling kiddos and a cute black lab named Toby. My husband is in the Coast Guard so we've lived all over the place, turning each house into a home. I love baking, sewing, making cute things with my kids, and sharing what I've learned with all of you!