Watch Our Step By Step Video!
Cupcakes In a Jar Flavor Combinations
- German Chocolate with Coconut Frosting
- Red Velvet With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon With Vanilla Frosting
- Funfetti With Vanilla Frosting
- Carrot With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate With Chocolate Frosting
More Easy Gift Ideas
Cupcake Baking Tips
- Add 1 cup of sour cream to the batter. Just stir it right in.
- Use whole milk instead of water.
- Substitute melted butter for the oil and double the amount.
- Add an extra egg for a richer cupcake.
Freezing Extra Cupcakes
- Tuck a plastic fork under the ribbon if or tape one on with washi tape.
- Send one in the mail! If you are already mailing out a package, slip one of these into the priority flat rate box.
- Only using 1 cupcake? Use a small jelly canning jar.
How To Assemble Cupcakes In A Jar
Cupcakes In a Jar Gift Idea
- half pint jars with lids
- plastic forks
- cupcakes baked and cooled
- frosting bag with tip
- Place one cupcake in the bottom of a half pint sized jar.
- Pipe frosting over cupcake. If you don't have a frosting bag, use a ziploc plastic bag and cut the corner off.
- Add sprinkles.
- Repeat with second cupcake.
- Add a lid, and tie with ribbon.