“With You As My Teacher I’ll Be One Smart Cookie”. Attach this printable tag to a deep dish chocolate chip cookie or package of cookies for a back to school teacher gift!
3 More Cookie Recipes
One Smart Cookie Teacher Gift With Printable Tag
Cut around the border then glue onto a piece of black card stock. Then punch a hole and string the tag onto your cookie package. I bake my deep dish cookies in these baking cups. They are nice and sturdy and make the perfect dish to eat the hot cookie out of. I placed each cookie in a cellophane bag and tied the tag using baker’s twine.
If you decide to make these cookies, be sure to let the teacher know that they are best served warm! Just heat in the microwave for 5-8 seconds and they’ll be all warm and gooey!
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cup chocolate chips divided
- 10 chocolate heart candies
- baking liners
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Stir in 2 c. chocolate chips.
- Arrange 6 baking liners on each tray.
- Fill each liner with 1/2 c. cookie dough.
- Press dough down to flatten. Sprinkle each cookie with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake 13 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Press chocolate heart into the center of each cookie as soon as cookies come out of the oven.