This post was most recently updated on May 13th, 2023
Creamy, cheesy, artichoke dip. This hot artichoke dip is easy to make and perfect for any gathering! Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
If you like this hot artichoke dip recipe you’ll love our buffalo chicken dip made with chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch, and cream cheese. Always a crowd-pleaser!
Watch our step by step video!
I think most of us can look back and remember where we were when we first tried Hot Artichoke Dip. You don’t forget foods that change your life, ha! I was living in Kodiak, Alaska, and went over to a friend’s house. When I arrived she was preparing this dip. It literally took a few minutes to prepare and four ingredients and the flavor was AMAZING! That was almost 10 years ago and it is still my favorite dip. Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family who will eat it so I make it when I go to parties or potlucks. It’s such a crowd-pleaser and I don’t have to eat every last bite on my own. I could, but I shouldn’t.
Hot Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts, roughly chopped (1 can)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Prepping the artichoke dip takes just minutes. Finely chop the artichoke hearts, mince the garlic, then stir everything together with the parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
Transfer to a pie dish or shallow baking dish and bake until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
You can serve it with crackers, but my favorite way is with a loaf of crusty bread.
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise or MIRACLE WHIP
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Heat oven to 350.
- Chop artichokes and add to a bowl. Add garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mayo.
- Mix ingredients until blended. Spread mixture into bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with a variety of crackers, tortilla chips or baguette slices. Can also dip vegetables like carrots, red peppers or celery.
the thrifty ba says
i make almost the same exact dip-and could eat the whole whole dip!
Lisa F says
too bad I don’t have any artichokes… now I’m craving this dip!
I’ve just started reading your blog and it has such great ideas. I felt you deserved an award!
The Girl Creative says
I love this dip!!!! Soooo yummy!!!