Creamy, cheesy, artichoke dip. This hot artichoke dip is easy to make and perfect for any gathering! Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
If you like this hot artichoke dip recipe you’ll love our buffalo chicken dip! Always a crowd pleaser!
This post was originally shared in 2009 and has been updated to include a video and updated photos.
Watch our step by step video!
I think most of us can look back and remember where we were when we first tried Hot Artichoke Dip. You don’t forget foods that change your life, ha! I was living in Kodiak, Alaska, and went over to a friend’s house. When I arrived she was preparing this dip. It literally took a few minutes to prepare and four ingredients and it was AMAZING! That was almost 10 years ago and it is still my favorite dip. Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family who will eat it so I make it when I go to parties or potlucks. It’s such a crowd-pleaser and I don’t have to eat the whole thing on my own. I could, but I shouldn’t.
Hot Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- 1 (14 oz) can of artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Prepping the artichoke dip takes just minutes. Finely chop the artichoke hearts, mince the garlic, then blend everything together with the parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
Transfer to a pie dish or shallow casserole dish and bake until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
You can serve it with crackers, but my favorite way is with a loaf of crusty bread.
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise or MIRACLE WHIP
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Heat oven to 350.
- Chop artichokes and add to a bowl. Add garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Kraft mayonnaise.
- Mix ingredients until blended. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with a variety of crackers or crusty bread.