Make a family tree photo collage to give to mom this Mother’s Day! A personal gift that is easy to make! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hallmark Jewelry.
Some might be able to put off thinking about Mother’s Day until May, but for those of us who live far away from our parents, a bit of additional thought and preparation is necessary. I try to add homemade touches whenever possible so my thoughts have been on the perfect Mother’s Day gift for a few weeks.
How to Make a Family Tree Photo Collage
Steps to make a family tree photo collage in PicMonkey.
1. Open each photo in a photo editing program like PicMonkey.
2. Click on the “Frames” tab and select “Photo Cutouts”. It will automatically choose the circle for you and crop your photo. Move it around until it is centered and save to your computer. Repeat for each additional photo.
3. Open PicMonkey again and select “design” instead of editing a photo. Select the square template.
4. Click on the butterfly icon on the left to open the overlay collection. Click on the top tab “choose your own” and open the photos you saved. You will need to open them one by one. Drag them to your square template in whatever design you’d like!
5. Save the image to your computer and use a print program or online printing service to print to a “4×4” size.
I printed mine on glossy photo paper for the best result.
Here are 3 more Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: