Why are they called Monster Cookies?
Jumbo Monster Cookies Printable Recipe
Scroll down for more delicious cookie recipes!
Jumbo Monster Cookies
Jumbo monster cookies are chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside. Peanut butter, m&ms, oats, and chocolate chips. Absolutely perfect and made without flour!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
I always let the cookies rest on the baking sheet a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Otherwise they may fall apart while hot.
If you liked these jumbo monster cookies, you might also like…
When you can’t decide what cookie to make, make both! These black and white cookies combine two flavors; double chocolate chip AND chocolate chip for the perfect cookie.