Why are they called Monster Cookies?
3 More Cookie Recipes You’ll Love
Jumbo Monster Cookies Recipe
Jumbo Monster Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Here’s another fun cookie idea! A real monster cookie, ha!