This jumbo monster cookies recipe yields 18 delicious cookies that are chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Peanut butter, m&ms, oats, and chocolate chips. Absolutely perfect and made without flour!
This post was originally shared in 2012 and has been updated to include a video!
Watch our step by step video!
What are monster cookies?
Jumbo Monster Cookies Recipe
Jumbo Monster Cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a very large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well. Dough will be wet and sticky.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup or ice cream scoop to put on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cookies stand on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack.
Here’s another fun cookie idea! A real monster cookie, ha!