Our favorite pasta salad recipe is sure to become a staple in your home too. The secret is all in the dressing, and it’s a store-bought dressing which makes it even easier!
More salad recipes that you’ll want to try!
BLT Pasta Salad Recipe:This classic BLT pasta salad recipe combines crispy bacon, locally grown produce from Walmart, and bow tie pasta. Tossed in a creamy ranch dressing, it’s sure to be a hit at any gathering!
Chopped Italian Salad: A beautiful chopped Italian salad, that is as colorful as it is delicious!
Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwiches: A delicious and simple chicken salad sandwich recipe that uses rotisserie chicken! These rotisserie chicken salad sandwiches are perfect for luncheons and are even better the next day!
Hellmann’s Original Potato Salad Recipe: Creamy, tangy and delicious. No summer is complete without this traditional Hellmann’s potato salad recipe!
Quick and Easy Chinese Chicken Salad: Another simple salad recipe, made AMAZING, all because of a bottle of store-bought dressing. I love quick short cuts like this. It’s a good one!
What other ingredients can you add to pasta salads?
The recipe below is just a basic list. Some of our other favorite add-ins include cheese tortellini, marinated artichoke hearts, banana peppers, mozzarella balls, green onions, red onions, diced ham, diced chicken, fresh spinach…the list goes on! Like I said before, just clean out the refrigerator and pantry!
How many servings does this pasta salad make?
It will easily serve 12.
Can you make this pasta salad recipe ahead of time?
One of the best things about a pasta salad is that it does not need to be served immediately. You can make it a day in advance and splash on a bit more dressing right before serving.
Favorite Pasta Salad Recipe (Printable Version)
Favorite Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 10-12 oz. Box Rotini Pasta cooked according to directions
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup pepperoni diced
- Shredded Parmesan cheese to taste
- 16 oz. Newman's Family Recipe Italian Salad Dressing
- Toss all ingredients into a large bowl. Pour 1/2 of the bottle of dressing over salad and mix. Chill salad for an hour and then add another 1/4 of the bottle if the pasta is looking dry. The dressing soaks into the pasta, so oftentimes it needs another coat of dressing before serving.
- Refrigerate the salad until ready to serve.
Newman's Own: Family Recipe Italian. I've used many different dressings over the years and this one is my absolute favorite for pasta salad! You will most likely not need the whole bottle.