What Is a Crescent Ring?
Favorite Crescent Roll Taco Ring Toppings
- romaine lettuce
- taco sauce
- sour cream
Can You Reheat Leftover Rolls?
Crescent Roll Taco Ring
Easy Crescent Roll Taco Ring
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 c. cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 8 oz refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown ground turkey.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water and 1/2 c. cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside. There should be about a 5 inch diameter in the center.
- Scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest ends of dough at center of ring. Bring points in and over and tuck underneath the wide end. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 -23 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can garnish with bell pepper, lettuce, salsa, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, olives, etc. We like fresh pico de gallo.
Here are 10 more crescent ring recipes from Taste of Home.