St. Patrick’s Day Party for Kids!

We don’t have much planned for St. Patrick’s Day decor because we don’t really care about it! BUT…we like the fun little activities that come with the green day, and last year, before Aaron started preschool, we hosted a party for all of his little church friends at our house. It was a lot of fun, and Aaron was thrilled to have everyone over for a fun-filled “green” day!
 He made his own decorations…
 and helped me put together this fruit rainbow for a snack. Each child brought a snack to share as well.
 Not only was it pretty to look at, it tasted awesome too.
 There was lots of green attire…
 and fun St. Patrick’s day themed crafts. I cut out a bunch of little leprechauns out of the cricut “Paperdoll” cartridge and the children glued them together.
 Then they all went on a treasure hunt to find the pot of gold.
 That lead them to these fun little “pots of gold” that I ordered from Oriental Trading and filled with gold coins and rolos.
Now he is in preschool and can have lots of fun little parties at school. Most of his friends are a few months older and are in kindergarten so they are all on different schedules, but we look back on these fun pre-preschool days with fond memories!

Comments

I absolutely love that fruit rainbow! I’m always on the hunt for healthy and tasty foods to feed kids, and this would be a great addition. Thanks for the inspiration!

We do a St. Patricks Day family party night every year with games. It’s so much fun! We’ve done the fruit rainbow before, as well, only we use a cream cheese dip for the clouds. Although I think Ashley would be more excited about the marshmallows, so we may have to add that in this year, as well! Cute ideas! :)

cute party idea! I love how you used the paper doll cartridge! You gave me an idea of how to use that cartridge now ;) We did something similar with at Toy Story Party with Mr. potato head! thanks for sharing your creative ideas!

That is the most gorgeous rainbow fruit plate!! I’m loving it. It will be posted on the Tip Junkie St. Patrick’s Day site soon.

Great job!

Laurie
    TipJunkie.com

Hey girl, just saw your feature on NJAHW — and LOVED that rainbow. How awesome. Your party looks wonderful, especially for someone who doesn’t care about St. Patricks day much, lol.

I’m going to feature this on my facebook page!!

Come link up, if you want a chance to be featured on my blog too!! Bella Before and After **Amaze me August** , and if you want to win an Avocado Painting, come enter myGIVEAWAY HERE, I really appreciate the support.

Hugs,
    Bella :)

I LOVE the fruit rainbow! I might use that idea for Natalie’s classroom. They always encourage healthier snacks and this is perfect!!

I <3 the fruit rainbow! It’s so bright and colorful. I’m sure the kids loved it. What a fun mom! Thanks for linking up on Recipes I Can’t Wait to Try!

I love your party! I’m going to have to throw one for my kids! I made the rainbow a few times last year (with a yummy fruit dip) and it is always a big hit. I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com.