Brownies, chocolate pudding, whipped cream are layered to create this chocolate brownie trifle. It sounds fancy, but it SUPER easy to make.
Watch our step by step video!
Chocolate Brownie Trifle
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Love!
Chocolate Brownie Trifle Recipe
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Trifle
- 1 19.8 ounce package brownie mix
- 1 3.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. whipped topping divided
- 1 1.5 ounce bar chocolate candy optional
- Make the brownie mix according to directions. Cool and cut into 1" squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Other Ways To Serve Brownie Trifle
Large Glass Bowl
Small Casserole Dish (8×8 or similar size)