Watch our step by step video!
What Is a Layered Eclair Dessert?
- Graham crackers are placed in a single layer into a baking dish.
- A mixture of pudding and whipped cream is spread over the crackers.
- This is followed by a second layer of crackers and a second layer of pudding.
- A third layer of crackers is then added, and a homemade chocolate glaze is poured over the final layer of graham crackers.
Can You Make This Dessert Ahead Of Time?
How Many Servings Does A Layered Eclair Dessert Make?
More Easy Dessert Recipes You’ll Love
Chocolate Eclair Dessert Recipe
Layered Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 5.1 oz. box instant vanilla pudding (or two small boxes)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 12 oz. container whipped topping
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat milk and pudding mix together. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13" dish. Spread half of the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted. Pour over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night (6-8 hours).