Make a darling picture frame earring and jewelry holder using a hinged picture frame and a bit of wire sheeting!
3 More Projects That You’ll Love!
Picture Frame Earring Holder Tutorial
Picture Frame Earring Holder
- wire snips
- 1 hinged frame
- rubber cement or glue
- scrap book paper
- wire mesh
- necklace hooks optional
- frame hooks
- Open frames and remove glass. Discard glass.
- Cover each cardboard piece with glue and a piece of scrapbook paper.
- Cut mesh to the same size as the boards.
- Reassemble frame with mesh on the front and scrapbook covered board behind.
- Add jewelry hooks for necklaces, if desired.
- Add a wire hanger to hang frame on the wall.
This post is a refresh of a post originally shared in 2009.