A quick and easy tooth fairy pillow made with felt scraps that you can make with your little one in about 15 minutes. Includes a printable template.
Simple Tooth Fairy Pillow Tutorial
Tooth Fairy Pillow Sewing Tutorial
- sewing machine
- printable template
- felt scraps
- craft eyes
- craft glue
- Cut out two felt tooth shapes using the template.
- Stitch around the entire tooth with a 1/4" seam allowance.
- Make sure to not stitch across the top where the little tooth pocket is.
- You can add a tiny bit of fiber fill before stitching closed if you want more of a "pillow".
- Add accessories with a bit of craft glue and let dry.