The perfect mix of sweet & salty, this White Chocolate Halloween Pretzel bark recipe takes just minutes to make! Let the kids in on the fun and customize with your favorite Halloween candies!
Pretzel bark takes just minutes to make. The longest part is waiting for it to set up so that you can break into pieces!
White Chocolate Halloween Pretzel Bark Recipe
White Chocolate Halloween Pretzel Bark
- 2 cup white melting chocolate wafers
- 1 snack size bag mini pretzels
- 6 sandwich cookies
- candy corn
- Melt chocolates in a microwave on 50% heat until smooth. About 60-90 seconds. Stir.
- Pour over parchment lined baking sheet and spread to cover. Press pretzels into chocolate.
- Chop cookies into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle over melted chocolate and add other candies and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Break into bite sized pieces and store in an air tight container.
Looking for more bark recipes? Crazy for crust shares 6 delicious versions of chocolate bark here, and if you are looking for a decadent chocolate treat to try be sure to make my English toffee. You won’t be disappointed.
Cooking with kids can sound daunting, but it’s only as complicated as you make it. Easy recipes like this one help kids learn basic techniques like melting times, cooling times, and how to combine different flavor combinations. Quick recipes are less intimidating and keep their interest much better than complicated ones. So stick with the basics!
Welcome! I'm Brandy, mother to 5 darling kiddos and a cute black lab named Toby. My husband is in the Coast Guard so we've lived all over the place, turning each house into a home. I love baking, sewing, making cute things with my kids, and sharing what I've learned with all of you!