How many things can you find in your backyard? Find out with this fun printable backyard bingo game! A great way to spend a sunny day outside.
Have your kids been a bit stir-crazy too? We’ve gone on walks, we’ve played outside, we’ve played inside, and we’ve done countless jigsaw puzzles. We had a break in the rain and decided to head outside. This time we brought backyard bingo cards with us!
The kids had a great time watching and listening together. They marked off items like airplane, fence, BBQ, honey bee, spider and cloud.
Backyard Bingo Cards for Kids (Free Printable)
These bingo cards print 2 to a page. Grab a marker, a water bottle and binoculars (totally optional, but they liked using them) and head outside.
3 More Boredom Buster Activities for Kids
They were hoping to get a blackout, but didn’t see a single bird or grasshopper that afternoon which is crazy because we see both of those all the time!
Fun Variations to Backyard Bingo
- Laminate the cards and use dry erase markers for multiple games.
- Use snacks like gummy bears as bingo markers.
- Set a timer to see how many items they can mark off in 60-90 seconds.
- Give the kids blank bingo cards and have them create their own backyard bingo game using things they see in their front or backyard.
- Walk through the neighborhood to see how many things you can find like we did in this neighborhood scavenger hunt.
Looking for more activity ideas from fellow mommas? Check out the comment section in this post. I was completely blown away and can’t wait to do some of these with my kids!