These felt bunny treat bags are quick and easy to sew. A great beginner sewing project and perfect for Easter goodies! If you like these bunny bags you’ll love our felt carrot candy bags!
Watch our step by step video!
Felt Bunny Treat Bags Sewing Tutorial
FELT BUNNY TREAT BAGS
- sewing machine
- fabric paint
- batting or variety of small Easter candies
- printable template
- Cut two rectangle pieces of felt from your template. (The markings on the template are just for a reference later on.)
- Sew the long sides and bottom using a 1/4" seam. Leave top open.
- Fill a little over halfway with candy.
- Tie with a ribbon to secure.
- To make the ears, cut a long slit through the center section above where you tied the ribbon.
- Add a face with craft paint and let dry, or glue on a couple of googly eyes!
- Repeat until you have a collection of these soft and cuddly bunnies!
Want more fun Easter Ideas?
Easter Mason Jar Gifts: Your favorite seasonal candies all neatly packaged in a plastic Easter mason jar. Wrapped with a bow and perfect for gift giving or spring parties!
Cute & Colorful Easter Dessert Ideas: Looking for cute and easy Easter desserts to make with the family this year? Food art is so much fun, and these 7 Easter desserts are just too cute to pass up! The Easter Bunny Cake is a family favorite over here.
Little Chicken Cake: A chicken cake that is as delicious as it is cute! The perfect little cake for a first birthday. Would you believe that the details are made out of Starburst candies? Yep! No fondant! Super easy to decorate, I’ll show you how!
Bunny Cake That Kids Can Make: Have the kids make dessert for Easter dinner this year! A quick and easy Easter bunny cake that is fun to decorate for Easter or a spring birthday.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
Welcome! I'm Brandy, mother to 5 darling kiddos and a cute black lab named Toby. My husband is in the Coast Guard so we've lived all over the place, turning each house into a home. I love baking, sewing, making cute things with my kids, and sharing what I've learned with all of you!