The key using fat free whipped topping and an angel food cake. To make it even more delicious go ahead and add fresh sliced strawberries or bananas. I like adding chocolate curls, which makes a bit less guilt-free, but beautiful none-the-less.
Chocolate Cream Angel Food Cake Printable Recipe
Chocolate Cream Angel Food Cake
- 1 angel food cake I made mine from a boxed mix
- 12 ounces fat free Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa SIFTED
- Gently fold baking cocoa into Cool Whip until it is completely incorporated.
- Frost angel food cake with cream and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
How many people will this chocolate cream angel food recipe serve?
You can easily get up to 12 slices from one angel food cake.