These cute Milky Way Teddy Sleds are perfect for class party treats at school and are easy to make! Make a batch to share at school, or let the kids make their own! This post contains affiliate links, was originally shared in 2011 and now includes a video.
Watch our step by step video!
Milky Way Teddy Sleds for Class Party Treats
- mini candy canes
- teddy grahams
- miniature fun sized milky way candy bars
- chocolate frosting
- Step 1: Cut a fun sized candy bar in thirds. Take the center piece out. (This helps the little sled fit onto the candy canes better.)
- Step 2: Sandwich a little teddy graham cracker in between the two candy bar pieces with a bit of chocolate frosting.
- Step 3: Spread a small amount of chocolate frosting on two mini candy canes. We always have a giant tub of these during the holidays and add them to our Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes!
- Step 3: Place candy bar on top of the candy canes.
Kids would have a great time making teddy sleds at a class party treat station! Have an example made ahead of time and all of the supplies laid out assembly style and let the kids make their own Milky Way teddy sleds. Teddy Grahams come in a variety of flavors so pick out a few to give the kids options!