This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
New Year’s Eve Party Crackers
wrapping paper or toilet paper rolls
candy and fillers
1. Pick out a variety of fillers. We used poppers, slips of paper with activity ideas like “Play kick the can”, “Watch a movie”, etc.
2. Cut a slit in the side of the paper roll to make it easy to break open later on.
3. Wrap paper roll in wrapping paper. Secure with tape. Tie one end with ribbon.
4. Fill with treats and tie the other side with ribbon.
5. Add a label, optional, with the hour on it (7:00, 8:00…12:00)
What are some of your favorite New Year’s Eve Activities?