These white chocolate peanut butter truffles look (and taste) like they would be complicated to make, but they come together in minutes! Filled with a delicious peanut butter filling, they are perfect for any occasion. This post contains affiliate links.
Watch our step by step video!
I love making candies and truffles. Especially when they only require a few ingredients. We’ve made this peanut butter truffle recipe many times, as they are a favorite in our home, but this time we swapped out the dark chocolate for white chocolate. DELICIOUS! You can easily customize them for any occasion by adding sprinkles! We’ve made them for Valentine’s Day, and this batch is heading to a “Dancing Under the Stars” dance at our church.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
Simply combine all ingredients (except chocolate) and form into 1″ balls. Freeze until cold then dip in white chocolate!
(If you don’t have one of these candy dipping tools, I’d highly recommend getting one!)
If you’d like to add sprinkles you’ll need to do it quickly because the chocolate hardens FAST! This is because the peanut butter filling is frozen and makes the chocolate react quickly.
Keep finished truffles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The ingredients themselves don’t need to be refrigerated to keep from spoiling, but the chocolate could soften in a warm room.
This recipe makes 32 (1″) truffles and can easily be doubled to make for a crowd.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
- mixing bowl
- electric mixer
- rubber spatula
- measuring cups
- baking sheet
- wax or parchment paper
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 Tbsp. butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup rice crispies cereal
- 10 oz. white melting chocolate
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add cereal. Mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler or microwave (stirring every 30 seconds until smooth). Dip peanut butter balls into white chocolate.
- Tap the side of the bowl to let excess drip off.
- Place back onto baking sheet and add sprinkles. Only do two or three truffles at a time before adding the sprinkles since the white chocolate hardens quickly.
Easy Truffle Variations
Try dipping your truffles in the following melted compounds: Melted butterscotch chips, milk chocolate, dark chocolate.
Mix Ins: mini chocolate chips.
Sprinkles: switch up the sprinkles for fun holiday versions like our Valentine truffles below.