Veggie and pork kebabs in 30 minutes! Marinated pork chops from Walmart and fresh veggies are grilled to perfection for this quick and easy summertime meal! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
These pork kebabs grill up quickly because the veggies and pork are cut into bite sized pieces ahead of time!
I’ve bought my fresh pork from Walmart for years; pork chops, tenderloins, and ribs. They stand behind the quality of their meat with a 100% freshness guarantee and offer a nice selection meats that are always fresh, 100% All Natural and raised in the USA.
Veggie and Pork Kebabs
Veggie and Pork Kebabs
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 2 cup fresh pineapple sliced
- mushrooms whole or sliced.
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 12-16 bbq skewers
- Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Dice pork into bite sized pieces. Place in a ziploc bag with teriyaki sauce and let sit 15 minutes. In the meantime chop veggies into bite sized pieces.
- Load your skewers with pork and veggies.
- Spray the pork kebabs with cooking spray and grill 6-8 minutes or until pork is done. Veggies will cook quicker so turn frequently to prevent burning.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Tips for Grilling Pork Kebabs
You can use whatever veggie combination you like, but we love grilled pineapple, peppers, mushrooms and onions.
Tip: if using bamboo skewers, allow skewers to soak in a pan of warm water for 20 minutes to prevent them from burning on the grill.
5 More Delicious Grilled Recipes!
How to Perfectly Smoke Chicken Legs: Intimidated by grilling with charcoal? Don’t be! Here’s how to make perfectly grilled chicken legs in 5 steps!
How to Grill Pork Ribs: Step by step instructions for grilling up the perfect rack of ribs.
Grilled Corn for Summer BBQs: How to grill corn INSIDE THE COB for sweet and juice corn.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin: Moist and flavorful pork loin filet with grilled onions that come together in 30 minutes! Serve with grilled corn on the cob and fresh watermelon for the perfect summertime meal.
Grilled Fruit and Vegetable Recipes: A collection of delicious grilled recipes. What is your favorite fruit or vegetable to grill?