This delicious canned corned beef and cabbage soup recipe comes together in about an hour and is filling and full of flavor. A quick and easy recipe for busy weeknights.
Canned Corned Beef & Cabbage Soup
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 8 c. beef broth
- 6 medium red potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 head cabbage shredded/chopped
- 1 can corned beef
- Heat oil in a large stock pot and add onions and garlic. Cook until fragrant and onions are clear. Add chopped potatoes and beef broth.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil on medium heat. Cook 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are nice and soft, almost mushy.
- Add cabbage and cook another 5-7 minutes until cabbage is tender. Break up canned corned beef into crumbles and add to soup. It will break up even more once it is in the broth and distribute through the soup.
You might also like…
This delicious sausage and turkey chili recipe comes together quickly and simmers in the slow cooker until dinnertime! Tons of flavor without a lot of heat so it’s kid-friendly too!
One of our FAVORITE bread recipes is the homemade pretzel recipe that I have shared on here before. Last week we decided to try a new twist on them! We’ve made them in pretzel shapes, rods, and bites. This time I made them into rolls to have with soup and they were amazing, once again! A few things to do differently when making them into rolls, but they are just as easy and will leave you swearing to never spend money on a pretzel at the mall again!
And here is a collection of some of my favorite slow cooker and instant pot recipes from around the web!