Have you tried Yum Yum sauce before? It is also called Japanese White Sauce at some restaurants.
One batch of this homemade yum yum sauce will last in the refrigerator for a week. Probably longer since it is basically salad dressing, but we’ve never had it last longer before eating it.
Homemade Yum Yum Sauce
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ketchup or tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Mix ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- *Do not use light mayo.
- *Make sure to refrigerate at least 8 hours.