3 More Easy Sewing Projects
Decorative Baby Wash Cloths Sewing Tutorial
Decorative Wash Cloths for Baby
- sewing machine
- wash cloth
- flannel fabric
- Use a wash cloth as a pattern and cut out a piece of flannel.
- Pin the wash cloth to the fabric with right sides facing each other.
- Stitch around the edge, using a 3/8" seam, leaving a small opening to turn the cloth right side out.
- Turn the wash cloth right side out and fold the opening closed. Add a pin to close the opening.
- Top stitch around the entire wash cloth.
Wash Cloth Baby Gift Ideas
- Add a bottle of baby wash and it is the perfect gift for a new mother.
- Wrap with a hooded baby towel and bath toy.
- Tuck inside a gift basket with baby shampoo, baby nail clippers, pajamas and a baby brush set.